This is a recording of a panel from BristolCon '11. It is a game show in which the contestants vie to have their chosen book voted the best. The contestants, and their chosen books, are as follows:
- Steve Westcott, Lion of Macedon (David Gemmell)
- Paul Cornell, A Dream of Wessex (Christopher Priest)
- Dolly Garland, The Black Jewels Trilogy (Anne Bishop)
- John Meaney, Tunnel in the Sky (Robert A. Heinlein)
- Bob Neilson, The Hawkline Monster (Richard Brautigan)
The musical intro and outro for BristolCon podcasts is taken from "X-Libris", words and music by & © Talis Kimberley 1997. The trumpet player is Tim Walker. For more information about Talis and her music, see her website.